- Pick the week you would like to attend.
- Complete the Pre-Registration Form (below) and send it along with your non-refundable $25.00 per person deposit to Tulakogee Conference Center, 34168 E 713th Way, Wagoner, OK 74467.
- Make copies of the Individual Registration Form. Each person attending (campers and sponsors) will need to complete the form. Make a copy of each completed form. The original is given to Tulakogee at Registration and the church keeps the copy.
- Prior to Kamp, complete the proper background checks for each adult sponsor that is attending with your group. Each church will complete and sign the form stating that they have completed the proper background checks that are required for each adult sponsor.
- Make copies of “Medical Authorization Form” for each child who will be bringing medication. All medications and forms will be collected on Monday morning during registration at kamp. The medicine (in original container) and completed form should be in the gallon size zip-lock bag. The bag should list the child’s name and the church they are attending with.
- If you have a child who has a serious life threatening illness or severe allergy, please fill out the forms and contact your KMAK Director before signing up and also contact Tulakogee Conference Center and let them know what to expect.
- For your parent meeting, make copies of “what to bring list” for each parent/child.
- Your week of KMAK will have a meeting prior to kamp at FBC Tulsa’s Student Center. At this meeting bring the completed Group Registration and the T-Shirt Form. We will give you name tags, student handbooks, and counselor handbooks. Final payment should also be brought to the meeting (Checks should be made payable to Tulakogee). If you have the individual registration forms filled out we will take them at this time or at kamp on Monday.
- Any adjustments will be made on the first day of your week at KMAK.
Pre-Registration forms: Fill out and send to Tulakogee
- Pre-Registration 2019
- KMAK Group Registration & T-shirt form
- KMAK Individual Registration 2019
- Medical Authorization Form 2019
- Serious Life Threatening Policy
- Counselor Background Check Acknowledgement
- KMAK What-To-Pack
The dates for the Mandatory Counselor Pre-Camp Meetings:
KMAK Week 1 & 2: May 28th at 6:30 p.m.
KMAK Week 3: July 9th at 6:30 p.m.
The meeting will be at FBC Tulsa’s Student Center. The address is 434 South Detroit (entrance at 4th and Detroit), Tulsa, OK.