- Churches complete the Group Registration Forms. Do so by clicking the links for either Online Group Pre-Registration online or the KMAK Group Pre-Registration form 2020 to mail in with the deposit.
- Have the campers fill out KMAK individual Registration form 2020 (including the adults), Medication Form if it applies, and the Serious-Life-Threatening-Policy form if it applies. Make copies of all the forms because the original will be given to Tulakogee.
- As each individual registration form comes in take some time to look through the forms to help fill out the Quick Glance form. This form will help KMAK Leadership better serve you.
- Also supply the KMAK-What-To-Pack list to parent/child.
- Come to the mandatory KAMK meeting and bring the Group Registration and Tshirt form, check for the number of campers coming at this time. You will receive the sponsor handbook, quiet time booklets, snack card, and wrist band.
- Day of camp during check-in give us: original KMAK registration, all medical forms, Quick Glance form, Background Check Form, and the check for any new campers.
All Forms are below:
- Online Pre-Registration
- KMAK Group Pre-Registration form 2020
- Group Registration and Tshirt form
- KMAK Individual Registration form 2020
- Medication Form
- Quick Glance form
- Background Check Form
- KMAK What-To-Pack
THE KMAK Event Day:
Kids Ministry Leaders and Sponsors are invited to the KMAK Event Day. This Event will be held at Tulakogee in the spring, the date and time will be announced in January. This Event will take the place of the two meetings at First Tulsa. All the directors will be present to answer questions and determine activity classes for each week of KMAK. We want to introduce this year’s theme and the other exciting features that will be offered this year at KMAK.