- Churches complete the Group Registration Forms. Do so by clicking the links for the KMAK Group Pre-Registration form 2021 to mail in with the deposit.
- Have the campers fill out KMAK Registration form 2021 (including the adults), Medication Form if it applies, and the Serious-Life-Threatening-Policy form if it applies. Make copies of all the forms because the original will be given to Tulakogee.
- As each individual registration form comes in take some time to look through the forms to help fill out the Quick Glance form. This form will help KMAK Leadership better serve you.
- Also supply the KMAK-What-To-Pack list to parent/child.
- Send in your Group Registration form as soon as possible, completed with the best estimated.
- The T-shirt orders are due two week before camp starts.
- The Day of camp, during check-in give us: original KMAK registration, all medical forms, Quick Glance form, Background Check Form, and the check for any new campers.
All Forms are below:
- KMAK Group Pre-Registration form 2021
- Group Registration and Tshirt Form
- KMAK Registration form 2021
- Medication Form
- Quick Glance form
- Background Check Form
- KMAK What-To-Pack
Follow us on: